3/4 c + 1/2 c extra coconut flour
1/4 c arrowroot starch
1/2 c coconut oil
or butter, melted
1/8 tsp sea salt
5 tablespoons maple syrup
1/4 c dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients except chocolate and 1/2 c extra coconut flour in a mixing bowl. Mush up with a fork and add additional coconut flour until the mixture is crumbly.
3. Dust a clean, smooth surface with coconut flour. Press the crumbly mixture out with your fingers to make it smooth and somewhat flat. Dust with coconut flour.
4. Roll the dough to about 1/8-1/4 inch thickness using a rolling pin. Cut shapes out of the dough. Roll the scraps up into a ball and flatten to cut more shapes out.
5. Bake on a lightly greased cookie sheet for 15 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool.
6. Microwave the chocolate chips for 10 second intervals, stirring between intervals, until they are melted. Drizzle cookies with the chocolate. If the chocolate is not very runny, add a tiny amount of coconut oil and stir.
7. Allow the cookies to cool in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes until the chocolate is set.